Develop a People First Culture that allows associates to grow and succeed.
Provide direction, training, coaching, support and other feedback to a team of associates by facilitating productive team meetings, one-on-ones and side by sides.
Monitor and evaluate process, progress and results towards achievement of associate essential functions at the individual and team levels.
Maintain documentation regarding employee performance including achievements, action plans, development plans, counseling and disciplinary actions.
Proactively communicate care center, brand, policy and procedure information/updates to associates.
Participate as a valued and respected member of the supervisor team including managing the help desk and escalation calls and adhering to the help desk and escalation schedule and guidelines.
Work and communicate with other members of the leadership team to successfully achieve goals of the business.
Create an environment that encourages high standards of performance.
Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory/leadership experience required.
- Proven success in a high volume, results-oriented and multi-tasking environment including the ability to adapt to change and shifting priorities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to think through complex issues and make sound, effective decisions.
- Must possess strong technological skills to include knowledge of MS Office products.
- Must have the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information and develop solutions.
- Must have proven leadership skill, be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
Epicureans are at home at Williams-Sonoma, a leading multi-channel retailer of high-end goods for well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, and...