ServiCom is dedicated to providing our employees with the resources and benefits they need to make the most of their careers. A fantastic opportunity is now available to join the Servicom Team, on behalf of SIRIUS XM Radio! We are searching for a hard-working, driven Program Manager/Supervisor to join our enthusiastic call center.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position has full accountability for the profit & loss for its assigned program (SIRIUS XM Radio). Candidate is accountable for meeting and surpassing both client and company driven performance & quality metrics on a daily basis. The candidate is also responsible for communication and implementation of Servicom policies and procedures.
1. Ensure team is performing at or above goals and provides on-going mentoring & coaching to ensure sustained performance. Develops staff and conducts ongoing training sessions to reinforce best practices and procedures. Candidate also maintains accurate records of team performance and productivity to establish plans for individual staff development. Monitors calls in progress & provides advice that leads to measured performance improvement. Writes performance evaluations for direct reports and identifies training & development opportunities.
2. Develop client relationships in order to increase business and positively impact the bottom line of the business unit. Analyze trends to proactively present client with solutions and suggestions that both meet Servicom corporate objectives and assist in program enhancement and growth.
3. Develops & implements project plans for new programs. Tests program changes prior to placing them into production. Partners with Traffic Manager to establish staffing requirements for programs that support expected call volume at any given time.
4. Analyzes key metric data daily and makes strategic decisions based upon the results to improve performance. May collaborate with the Account Manager for assigned program to ensure that client directives are met and to communicate any concerns that need to be relayed back to the client for resolution. Partners with the Center Director in communicating problems and proactively offers solutions. Offers recommendations for improvement on all processes and procedures.
5. Provides operational reports and analysis to senior management.
6. Provide “crisis management” as required by both reactive and proactive resolutions related to client needs; escalates concerns if needed.
7. Responds to questions from other Supervisors, Trainers, QA’s, and associates regarding a variety of operational and personnel related topics.
8. Contributes to the staffing & selection process by validating candidate qualifications.
9. Conducts client monitoring sessions.
10. May participate in client presentations.
11. Ensures compliance with all federal, state or provincial employment regulations.
12. May perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Supervisor Titles: Account Manager & Call Center Director
No. of Subordinates: 2 - 100
Contacts: Internal staff and Client representatives
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Call Center Program Management experience preferred
• Minimum 3 years Call Center experience required
• Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Analytical, quantitative and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Proficiency with call center technology
• Organization & Time Management skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
• Normal office environment conditions.
• May be required to work off-tour or weekends
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Vitel Communications LLC - 15 months ago