Business Unit: Terminix
Title: Call Center Supervisor
Location: FL - Tampa
Metro Area: Tampa/St. Petersburg/Clearwater
Postal Code: 33602
Functional Area: Call Center/Contact Center
Branch Number: 39
Requisition Number: 538728
First Open Date: 11/16/2012
Post Date: 11/19/2012
Description: ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Responsible for supervising and coaching a team of associates in providing quality service for inbound and/or outbound telephone calls. Creates and maintains company monitoring standards
for call center/customer service representatives. Conducts analysis of monitoring results and provides feedback and recommendations to call center/customer service quality assurance manager.
- Monitor activities of associates as needed to insure maximum efficiency of the department
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are adhered to and call standards are met
- Reviews progress of quality assurance calls; monitors feedback and escalations
- Handles and resolves customer complaints and issues
- Ensure adherence to work schedule
- Provides coaching and call support to associates
Education and Experience Requirements
- ServiceMaster Objectives
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Talent Development
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Organizing and Planning
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Customer Service Skills
- Team Development Skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EOE AA/M/F/D/V Drug Free Workplace
Terminix - 21 months ago
Terminix has set its sights on destroying your bug problem. Terminix offers pest control services for termites and a wide range of bugs and...