ServiCom is dedicated to providing our employees with the resources and benefits they need to make the most of their careers. A fantastic opportunity is now available to join the Servicom Team, on behalf of SIRIUS XM Radio! We are searching for a hard-working, driven Call Center Trainer to join our enthusiastic team.
POSITION SUMMARY: Promote and help achieve maximum quality service, sales, surveys or technical support results by continually enhancing staff and agent skills. Provide initial training for SIRIUS XM Radio and possibly other programs.
1. Cross-train existing call center associates on established programs.
2. Train new call center associates by utilizing Company- approved techniques
3. Assist the operations staff in meeting and surpassing goals established for the shift.
4. Provides feedback to Program Manager regarding training results.
5. Monitor call center associates when training sessions are not scheduled.
6. Ensure that clients are represented professionally, all prospects are treated courteously and sales presentations conform to Company and client-approved procedures.
7. Assist Operations staff by answering or following up on specific questions on all programs.
8. Make constructive recommendations for improving scripts, programs, and training techniques.
Supervisor Title: Training or Program Manager
No. of Subordinates: Varies per class size (5-30)
Internal Contacts: Call Center Associates
• Prefer – Some College
• Require - High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
• 2+ yrs. training experience preferred
• Sales training experience preferred
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Analytical, quantitative and organizational skills.
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
• Normal office environment conditions.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.