Customer Service Representative
High customer and organizational skills needed. Follow all policies and procedures in place, and adapt to change on a regular basis. Regular communication with customers via phone calls, email, and online chats.
Temp to hire
M to F 7 to 5
Client is a web based furniture sales company and the call center receives calls about problems with furniture deliveries, damages and colors or questions about the order. The ideal candidate must be able to follow up and resolve the issues getting back to customer with updates when promised in an escalated situation.
• Overall responsibility is to promote best in class customer service in all interactions, and adhere to department standards for policies and procedures
• Respond promptly to customers, and follow up on a regular basis
• Manage, handle, and resolve customers account issues until final resolution (with best interest of customer and company)
• Determine the cause of customer issues (problem analysis and problem-solving skills)
• Handle communications with vendors, technicians, internal departments in a professional manner
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to communicate clearly – both verbal and written
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion. The perfect candidate Must have high energy, organized, problem solver (think out of the box) Thick skin (does not take everything personal) Able to adapt to change, independent worker and deadline oriented be able to work on all medias (live chat, email and inbound calls)
Requirements: Experience in a call center taking care of escalated issues.
Employment Solutions has been providing the right match between companies and employees in Colorado for nearly twenty years. Whether your...