PTC seeks an experienced individual for the position of Marketing Specialist. The position is responsible for assisting and executing marketing strategies across several products and assisting in creating marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and support services.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Scheduling, creating, and deploying regular email marketing campaigns to targeted recipient lists
• Coordinating with marketing staff for email content, featured product selection, and timely execution of email campaigns
• Evaluating and troubleshooting email campaigns (html and text versions) for compatibility with multiple email clients and web browsers; ensure all links, images, prices and subject lines are correct
• Collecting and analyzing performance metrics for all email campaigns
• Assisting with execution of special projects related to increasing email list growth
• Contributing to web and social media content
• Researching and developing new marketing initiatives by segmenting available data
• Collecting and distributing monthly campaign metrics and web metrics
• 2-5 years in Marketing Campaign Segmentation and Reporting
• Strong hands-on skills using email distribution software (ExactTarget or Eloqua preferred)
• Strong communicator capable of delivering concise messages to various audiences.
• Experience working with complex data sets for list management
• Analytical thinking and problem solving ability computation/mathematical ability to create and comprehend marketing response reports
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once with a sense of urgency required to work in a deadline driven environment.
• Experience working with social media and inbound marketing concepts
• Must have strong working knowledge of all MS applications, including Excel
• Diligent, flexible, resourceful, independent worker with a strong work ethic.
• Positive attitude, team player with professional demeanor.
• Intellectual curiosity and strong willingness to learn.
• Bachelor’s degree - preferably with concentration in Business or Marketing