How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Campaign Manager - Fundraising & Recruitment, Team In Training (TNT)
Greater Bay Area Chapter
San Jose Office
The Campaign Manager - Fundraising & Recruitment will be responsible for supporting TNT revenue generation and program growth through high level fundraising support and a focus on year-round lead generation efforts.
Additionally, this position will be responsible for overseeing all programmatic elements, inclusive of events, volunteer management, and logistics for their designated teams. Weekend and evening hours, including some travel, will be involved.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Critical Success Factors:
- Identify and cultivate relationships with fundraising participants who have potential to make a significant impact on the LLS mission
- Maintain current and accurate tracking of fundraising/cultivation efforts
- Train and manage volunteer staff to provide high level fundraising and training support for participants
- Focus on generating awareness and interest for TNT & LLS at community events and with retail and community partners
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with TNT participants, coaches and volunteers staff
- Maintain financial records and statistical reports for designated teams
- Ensure a strong mission connection for all TNT participants
- Provide high level customer service to TNT participants throughout their TNT journey
- Assist, as assigned, in the development and implementation of other chapter activities
- Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS mission and its programs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- From a customer service perspective, works cross-collaboratively with internal partners to ensure all TNT participant needs are met in a timely manner
- Proactively identifies opportunities for TNT program growth and awareness
- Attention to program efficiency and ability to identify areas of opportunity in this area
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet critical deadlines
- Team player dedicated to ensuring that the GBAC TNT program is projecting a professional, cohesive and collaborative image at all times
How to Apply
- Minimum preferred education - Bachelor's Degree
- Attention to detail with exceptional people skills is a must
- 3 or more years fundraising, sales, or marketing experience
- Ability to create and deliver impactful fundraising presentations
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed to excellence
- Highly organized and professional demeanor
- Resourceful, promotions savvy and problem solving acumen
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office and database programs
For consideration, please email cover letter with resume and salary history to Recruiting_CAS@LLS@lls.org.
To apply on-line, go to:
Campaign Manager, TNT - San Jose
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.