This is a part time position, 37 weeks per year. Work is available only when school is in session: 15 weeks in the fall semester, 15 weeks in the spring semester, and 7 weeks in the summer semester.
The Campus Host will act as greeter and welcome all visitors as well as students, staff, and family members.
- Check person(s) entering the building for a valid AAU ID Badge
- Issue visitor passes
- Work special events as needed
- Communicate with security to maximize efficiency
Shifts Available: **Please address in your cover letter which shift you are available to work.**
- Previous customer service experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have professional appearance and phone presence
- Candidate must be organized to carry out responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Friendly, outgoing, team player a must
- Basic computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
1. Monday - Friday, swing shift, 3pm - 11:30pm (40 hours per week)
Hours may fluctuate throughout the year
2. Saturday and Sunday, day shift, 7am - 3:30pm (16 hours per week)
3. Saturday and Sunday, swing shift, 3pm - 11:30pm (16 hours per week) - 2 POSITIONS
4. Saturday and Sunday, alternate shift, 6pm - 2:00am (16 hours per week)
5. Saturday and Sunday, grave shift, 11pm - 7:30am (16 hours per week) - 2 POSITIONS
Pay rate: $12.00/hr
For further information on the Academy: www.academyart.edu
Established in 1929 by Sunset Magazine's creative director, Richard S. Stephens, Academy of Art University transforms aspiring students into...