This is a part time position, 37 weeks per year. Work is available only when school is in session: 15 weeks in the fall semester, 15 weeks in the spring semester, and 7 weeks in the summer semester.
The Campus Host will act as greeter and welcome all visitors as well as students, staff, and family members.
Check person(s) entering the building for a valid AAU ID Badge
Issue visitor passes
Work special events as needed
Communicate with security to maximize efficiency
Previous customer service experience required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must have professional appearance and phone presence
Candidate must be organized to carry out responsibilities and meet deadlines
Friendly, outgoing, team player a must
Basic computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Shifts Available: **Please address in your cover letter which shift you are available to work.**
1. Monday - Friday, swing shift, 3pm - 11:30pm (40 hours per week)
2. Saturday and Sunday, day shift, 7am - 3:30pm (16 hours per week)
3. Saturday and Sunday, swing shift, 3pm - 11:30pm (16 hours per week) - 2 POSITIONS
4. Saturday and Sunday, alternate shift, 6pm - 2:00am (16 hours per week)
5. Saturday and Sunday, grave shift, 11pm - 7:30am (16 hours per week) - 2 POSITIONS
Hours may fluctuate throughout the year
Pay rate: $12.00/hr
For further information on the Academy: www.academyart.edu
Academy of Art University - 19 months ago
Established in 1929 by Sunset Magazine's creative director, Richard S. Stephens, Academy of Art University transforms aspiring students into...