Campus Recruiter - Philadelphia area
As Campus Recruiting Assistant Director, you'll recruit college students for various sub-service lines or offices, under the direction of a Campus Recruiting Leader, Associate Director. You'll interact with college professionals and faculty, and offer leadership and oversight to more junior campus recruiters and recruiting coordinators.
In supporting campus teams working on a particular university or initiative, you'll help determine the tools, messages, and key information required. You'll also scan the trends, environmental conditions and risk factors that impact the sub-service line or office(s) they serve, both now and in the future. In addition, you'll work with recruiting leaders to help align their efforts with the overall campus strategy.
Where applicable, you'll supervise, counsel and manage the performance of other recruiters. You'll also support the applicant tracking system and the shared service center. Finally, you'll participate in various advisory groups, committees or task forces, and take a lead role with various firmwide or Sub-Area-wide projects where appropriate.
In this role you'll be expected to work independently, receiving general direction rather than direct supervision.
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Achieve Ernst & Young's campus recruiting goals for your area of responsibility - typically a sub-service line, individual office, or specific initiative
- Develop and implement a university relations strategy at specific target campuses
- Coach, mentor, support and manage the performance of more junior members of the campus recruiting team
- Through a "needs assessment" exercise, identify the business requirements for your area of responsibility, and develop appropriate tools
- Work with business leaders to meet the needs of their practices
- Manage subordinate professional staff
- Analyze campus recruiting results, industry trends and issues
- Resolve various issues arising within a campus recruiting cycle
- Guide and counsel campus recruiters on various problems, either internal (client service support), or external (competition, compensation)
- Determine the resources needed for campus recruiting, and recommend these to Centers of Expertise and/or Sub-Area leaders
- Directly and indirectly supervise staff members in developing, implementing and executing campus recruiting plans to meet client needs. Review and approve plans, work products and communications when needed
- Give timely and ongoing performance feedback and counseling
- Manage the training and development of team members
- Acts as project manager for medium/large projects, or oversee significant portions of major or highly complex projects.
- Strong understanding of the campus recruiting environment
- Ability to attract and retain talent
- Confident in building relationships and creating networks
- Influencing skills
- Demonstrated leadership and natural authority
- Analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Understanding of sourcing strategies for service lines
- Knowledge of recruitment and placement laws and practices, and of how to apply these
- Computer skills, with an ability to utilize an applicant tracking system
- Strong knowledge of applicable recruiting laws and policies
- Adept at managing and supervising people
- A minimum of 6-10 years related experience in campus recruiting
- Demonstrated project management skills on multiple, complex projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...