We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and well connected college students to work part-time to help Kaplan promote our products and services on campuses across the nation.
Applicants must be an active student at this campus in order to be considered for this role.
- Provide information and generate interest on our programs via tabling on campus.
- Post flyers and/or generate leads and contacts for the local Kaplan team.
- Coordinate and participate in local marketing events.
- Facilitate introductions of Kaplan staff to campus club and group leaders.
- Create a well known and respected campus presence.
- Must be actively enrolled at this campus.
- Have an established social and professional network within the campus community.
- Available to work at least 10 hours/week.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...