Provide seasoned leadership in the definition and execution of capital investments in support of MeadWestvaco’s growth strategy. MeadWestvaco delivers high-value packaging solutions and products to the world’ s most recognized companies. Markets served include the food and beverage, media and entertainment, personal care, cosmetic and healthcare industries. MeadWestvaco has operations in more than 29 countries and a $300+ million capital program.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT MWV
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Serves as project manager or a project engineer to support business units in the development and execution of facility capital plans to improve operations or create new assets.
- Responsible for providing seasoned leadership for consultants, equipment suppliers, and construction contractors.
- Responsible for conceiving/evaluating innovative project ideas and safely installing the project that provides the best life-cycle value for the defined business objective.
- Maintains up-to-date technical and commercial skills and mentors les s experienced engineers.
- The position requires an undergraduate or advanced technical degree.
- Preferred degrees are Chemical, Mechanical, or Pulp & Paper Engineering.
- MBA degree and/or a Professional Engineering license are desirable merits
- The ability to think creatively and gain support for his or her ideas.
- A minimum of 8 years in the pulp and paper, chemical, refining, or other heavy industries with a proven track record of progressively more responsible positions.
- At least 3 years of capital project management experience.
- Travel will be approximately 50%.
- Position will be offered internally at grades 16-18 depending on experience.
MeadWestvaco - 30+ days ago
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled...