Resources operating group
serves the chemicals, energy, forest products, metals and mining, utilities and related industries. With market conditions driving energy companies to seek new ways of creating value for shareholders, deregulation fundamentally reforming the utilities industry and yielding cross-border opportunities, and an intensive focus on productivity and portfolio management in the chemicals industry, we are working with clients to create innovative solutions that are designed to help them differentiate themselves in the marketplace and gain competitive advantage.
offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, technology research/development, customer relationship management solutions, finance and performance management, human capital management, human resources transformation, supply chain management, and strategic business analysis.
Our consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
Work track lead role that is heavily client facing
1. Managing the To-Be requirements definition and process design for solution to support project development for downstream / chemical plants
2. Working with the client and solution architect to run global requirements gathering and To-Be process design workshops
3. Mapping To-Be process flow using MS Visio and working with the team to develop requirements and create Functional Design documents
4. Working with Engineering subject matter experts to review and markup the process to fit with industry best practice and the objectives of the project
5. Complete a comprehensive fit gap analysis using the output of a separate As-Is analysis activity
6. Support piloting of process changes and new software
Skills: Looking for an experienced consultant to senior manager with good skills in early capital project engineering such as (chemical process design or equipment sizing) or capital project cost estimation AND to-be engineering process design.
Background: Engineering background with business process and/or IT experience such as:
· Basic Engineering (Aspen Basic Engineering formerly Aspen Zyqad, Bentley AXSYS)
· Process Design and Simulation (e.g., HYSYS, PROII, ChemCad)
· Equipment Sizing / Selection
· Plant Layout / Optimization including 3D conceptual layout planning (e.g., SmartPlant Layout, Bentley Plantwise, ASD Optiplant, etc.)
· Understanding of the relationship between design choices and cost estimates (e.g., Aspen Capital Cost Estimator formerly KBase or Icarus)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting,...