PART-TIME, WORK FROM HOME POSITION, 20 HOURS PER WEEK
MUST LIVE WITHIN A 40 MILE RADIUS OF WASHINGTON DC TO ATTEND MEETINGS
$20-25 PER HOUR
Perform a variety of market intelligence and administrative tasks for our GSA and Federal Contracts. Ensure the maintenance schedule tasks to maintain current status for our GSA Schedule and awarded Agency contracts for compliance and accuracy. These tasks can include contract updates, additions, deletions and revisions. Interact with all of our business units responsible for any such activity. Provide administrative support for marketing and sales activity related to driving business demand for GSA schedule activity and support for Federal Security compliance and clearances requests. Provide contract administrative support when responding to agency RFI (request for information), RFQ (request for quotation) and RFP (request for proposal) requests. Interact with client, partner contracts and procurement administrators to ensure complete and timely responses to all bid situations.
Develops key business relationships in the Federal marketplace, with a primary responsibility for identifying and developing opportunities for business expansion. Supports the development of customer or market penetration strategies and individual opportunity win strategies, account plans, technology development plans, and partnering strategies. Acts as liaison with government agencies and offices. Ensures that the business development strategy is implemented. Maintains extensive knowledge of the current developments in the government marketplace in order to assess the position of company and determines how to improve it. Makes recommendations for change or modification to strategy. May lead teams in order to develop and deliver various professional services solutions to include whitepapers, demonstrations, proposals and other internally developed products used to identify, qualify and capture new business. Northern VA based position requiring 2-5 years or more business development background.
Good to have experience selling HR, Recruiting, Consulting or System Integration services; mid-level contact across the agency; experience in closing deals in the multimillion dollar range. Position will be a mix of new business growth and working through partners to expand sales.
- Complete research of appropriate web sites identifying upcoming federal sales opportunities.
Identify Strategic and Tactical Opportunities utilizing appropriate tools, GovWin, Fed Biz Ops, EBuy etc.
- Track re-compete and new opportunities by: Company Offerings, Agencies, Integrators/Incumbents, Key Contacts, dollar volume, Prime vs. Sub Position, respond to simple RFP and RFQ proposals, turnover key deals to management team.
- Develop and maintain control book capturing all replicable documents to respond to RFI/RFQ/RFP proposals.
- Interface with client, partner and internal groups necessary to support federal functions related to RFP, RFQ, RFI questions, concerns and issues.
- Provide all necessary reports and documentation for maintenance of our schedules with GSA.
- Complete Administrative support for all GSA & agency related marketing and inside sales and contract requirements.
- Review/research as needed to support the Federal Team for GSA sales activity.
- Receive, sort, file and retrieve forms, correspondence and documents related to GSA schedule activity.
- Compile reports and summaries for management related to GSA business. Verify discrepancies and make corrections.
- Process documents to update and maintain files and records. Distribute such information as needed.
- Establish and/or maintain filing systems. Compose, format and create routine correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Provide administrative support for the Federal Team as time permits while assisting the company's Contracting, Finance & Operations departments.
- College degree preferred.
- 2 years of GSA Contract Management experience.
- Working knowledge of Deltek (Input and FedSources) Market Intel tools.
- Strong experience and working knowledge of Access, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, internal customers, other agencies and the public.
- Working knowledge of GSA Schedule Contract Issues.
- Working knowledge of business English and letter writing.
- Ability to assist in reviewing GSA Schedule documents.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Strong working knowledge of RFP/RFQ/RFI processes.
- Ability to prepare and maintain complex records and reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.