As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Cardiology Specialty Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role, you will be supporting Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, fully dedicated to serving the needs of health care providers and their patients.
Specialty Sales Representative - Cardiology
The primary objective of the sale representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: http://www.quintiles.com/
- 4 year Bachelor's degree from an accredited University required
- 3 or more years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, or large account management experience is required .
- 1 or more years experience selling cardiology products to Cardiologists is preferred .
- Strong scientific/clinical acumen required
- Proven track record of success in a high science, competitive selling environment
- Documented sales results, including examples of company awards, or participation in management development program are preferred.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to travel overnight as required
- Residence within the current geography or willingness to relocate to the current geography is required.
- Ability to handle ambiguity while driving results
- Demonstrated performance and results
- Demonstrated customer and marketplace expertise
- Ability to effectively discuss risk/benefits with targeted healthcare providers
- Ability to effectively build successful territory business plans to ensure successful product launches.
- Professional credibility; demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to learn and apply highly technical/scientific knowledge
- Proficient with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
- Collaboration; Customer Focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
- Team player
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...