• Primary duty is to schedule caregivers with clients, ensuring compatibility and customer satisfaction on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Provide first line of communication for in-field employees to make changes to schedules, call-offs, and informational updates
• Monitor, mediate, and log both client and employee activity and follow up on employee assignments and client service
• Enter and maintain accurate client billing and employee payroll records in tracking system.
• Maintain accurate client/employee documentation regularly
• Execute company policies and procedures for in-field employees
• Conduct annual performance reviews on in-field employees
• Perform weekend on-call duties
• Participate in employee meetings and group functions
• Answer telephones in a professional, knowledgeable, and inviting manner
• Other duties as assigned
• Associates Degree or Higher (Required)
• Bachelor's degree in social work, nursing, discharge planning, marketing, or other related fields
• Demonstrated Management Skills.
• Combination of skills and experience that indicate person has an ability to perform the supervisory activities.
• Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills.
• Opportunity for advancement
• Working in the office with a fun atmosphere
• Working in the friendly team environment
Home Care Agency is currently seeking an energetic "Type A" individual to fill the role of Care Coordinator in our office. This is a FULL TIME position, work hours will be M - F from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm The best candidate for this position is someone who possesses strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, someone who can demonstrate initiative and responsibility, function independently and is self-directed.
Abcor Home Health, Inc. - 10 months ago