More about Pearson
Pearson has one defining goal: to help people progress in their lives through learning. We champion innovation and we invest in models for education that deliver on our promise for effective, accessible, and personal learning from early literacy, college and career readiness to professional education, through data informed instruction and inventive applications for mobile and digital learning.
Pearson, the world''s leading learning company, has global-reach and market leading businesses in education, business, and consumer publishing and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). For more information, visit www.pearson.com.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Pearson''s K-12 Inside Sales organization is looking to add a few new members to our growing CTE Specialist team within our Chandler office. We are looking for a CTE Specialist who has experience teaching CTE in the classroom or as a tutor and who wants to move into an inside sales position. We are also interested in speaking with candidates who may not have experience teaching CTE but who may have a degree in Biology or Chemistry, a sales aptitude and passion for education.
This position will afford you the opportunity to begin an amazing career with the world''s leading education company. Successful candidates in this role will have excellent career advancement opportunities available to them.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for K-12 CTE and have the ability to drive educators (at all levels) to make the right decision regarding learning outcome choices for students and teachers, we want to interview you right away!
As a K-12 CTE Specialist, you will own the sales transaction from prospecting to close for Pearson products, services and solutions respective to your portfolio in assigned markets.
To make this happen, you will enjoy the opportunity develop and maintain ongoing relationships with school district decision makers in your designated market and share your expertise in Pearson’s offerings, pedagogy and the competitive environment.
You will partner directly with the Market Sales Teams and product management to advance Pearson products, services and solutions in your market.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving revenue targets in your accounts.
- Developing and deliver winning presentations.
- Developing relationships with key K-12 decision makers within your market.
- Providing customer feedback to sales, product and marketing teams.
- Knowledge and passion for learning in of K-12 CTE.
- Academic experience and/or training in K-12 CTE.
- Previous experience in selling and servicing in the education market is desirable.
- College degree required with advanced degree or specialty related training highly desirable.
- Ability to have pointed conversations with school district experts in the area of K-12 CTE.
- Strong presentation and communication skills – verbal and written.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver winning presentations.
- Highly skilled in persuasion, argumentation, and influencing experts and decision makers in the area of K-12 CTE.
- Fast learning curve in gaining knowledge of new and existing product lines.
- Ability to quickly grasp and present Pearson technology solutions.
# of Positions:
Regular Full Time
Pearson - 4 months ago
Pearson is an international media company with world-leading businesses in education, business information, and consumer publishing. Our...