Provides career guidance to current students and graduates of institution by performing the following duties:
- Aids students and graduates in developing their job searching and interviewing skills
- Assists with organizing and implementing Career Services events
- Researches and analyzes employment trends
- Maintains databases
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, regulations, and requirements
- Develops satisfaction surveys
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from students, regulatory agencies, or members of the community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software, Database Software and Contact Management systems
- Associate’s Degree and or high school diploma/GED and Associates degree or higher required. Bachelor’s preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in the Career Services/Post-Secondary industry or a relatable field required.
- Must have strong customer service skills
Sanford-Brown - 22 months ago
Sanford-Brown in Hazelwood is a career-oriented college located in Hazelwood, MO. Since its beginning in 1998, the goal of this college has...