Location: Synergy Home Care of Westchester (Westchester County and sections of the Bronx)
Synergy Home Care, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, is currently seeking compassionate, trustworthy, and dependable Caregivers to service our clients.
We provide our clients with a range of services including companionship and conversation, meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, Alzheimer & Dementia care, running errands, childcare and more.
Competitive pay and flexible hours along with comprehensive training and growth opportunities.
- Must have CPR and First Aid Certification
- Must Have negative TB Results
- Must have clean license and a reliable CAR
- Must be able to start ASAP
- Have experience with elderly/ or children
- Must be able to read and write English
- Have regular access to internet/email
We provide ongoing training that enhances your professional growth.
We foster an environment built on trust and effective communication.
We invite you to discover the outstanding opportunities waiting for you at Synergy HomeCare.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914 479 5204
Synergy Home Care
- 2 years ago - save job