My client, located just north of Indianapolis , designs, manufactures, and installs residential cabinetry.
They are seeking another top notch carpenter to join their team. Experience with fine residential cabinetry and cabinet making will ensure that you meet clients high expectations.
If you have been working independently, this is your opportunity to say goodbye to the headaches and expenses of ownership! Tools, supplies, a truck, consistent work, and additional ongoing support are all provided.
You will begin with an hourly rate of $14-15/hr based on your experience plus potential for performance based increases. Health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, and paid vacations are added benefits.
TO APPLY . . .
- Minimum 5 years of carpentry and cabinet making experience required.
- Cabinetry and countertop experience preferred.
- CNC machine experience a plus!
- AutoCAD experience a plus!
- Residential experience, including interacting with customers a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with your hands is essential.
- Problem solving skills are helpful.
- Able to lift 80-100 lbs .
- Able to work flexible start and end hours.
- Must have valid Drivers License .
- Customer service mentality is essential.
- Desire to be an important part of a team effort!
If you have the expCaert carpentry skills and driven attitude we are looking for, we encourage you to apply online through this website!
Safari Solutions offers a unique approach to help companies find the right people. We simply couldn't afford the high cost associated with a...