The Interior Carpenter position requires performing interior carpentry objectives, including but not limited to, framing walls, mounting doors, installing windows, hardware, and casework, installing trim work and other finish carpentry items according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions. May install specialty hardware (i.e. handrails, bathroom accessories, laminates).
• Build walls, windows, and door framing.
• Mount doors, hardware, casework, trim work.
• Install specialty hardware (i.e. handrails, bathroom accessories, laminates).
• Use circular saws, reciprocating saws, nail guns, sander and other power tools as required.
• Use all carpentry hand tools as required.
• High School education or equivalent preferred
• 1-4 years’ experience working as an Interior Carpenter on commercial or industrial construction projects.