Carpentry Contractors Co. |
(CCC), a division of Lyman Lumber & Affiliated Companies, is a residential sub-contractor providing carpentry labor to professional builders throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area. CCC was established in 1980 and has grown into an industry leader.
CCC has immediate openings for ENTRY LEVEL CARPENTERS with up to 3 years experience in our FRAMING, SIDING, FINISHING and WINDOWS divisions.
Applicants MUST have the following skill set:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Great work ethic and attitude
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to frequently climb ladders and/or scaffolding that are up to 35 feet tall and work at that height
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
Applicants MUST :
- Successfully complete a background check and pre-employment physical
- Pass a drug test
- Present documentation to prove that you are legally able to work in the United States
- Have reliable transportation to reach all points around the Twin Cities 11-county metro area
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Training Opportunities in advanced residential carpentry, industry building codes, and rough terrain forklift operation
To apply for these positions please leave a message on our job hotline at 952-380-3720.
Our roots can be traced back to 1897 when Albert Lyman started a small lumberyard known as Lyman Lumber in Excelsior, Minnesota. Since then...