We are seeking experienced Carpenters for our Riverside, CA project.
Carpenters must be part of the Carpenters Union. To join, please contact the union hall:
Southwest Regional Council of Carpenters
MAILING ADDRESS: PO Box 968, Monrovia, CA 91017-0968
Successful applicants must have 2-5 years of experience in water/waste water treatment plant or heavy civil construction.
1. Strength to perform average lifting of up to 35 pounds and occasionally to 50 pounds, from the ground to waist level
2. Arm, hand, and finger dexterity with both hands involved in activities such as reaching, handling, and feeling—and with good eyesight
3. Should be able to navigate through the work-site on a daily basis
4. Occasionally climbs up and down ladders, scaffolding, stairs
5. Must be able to work in extreme temperatures, in confined spaces, high places, and in excavated areas
6. May work around chemicals, near grinding and torching and/or near cranes
7. May work in close contact with other people
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value. We offer exceptional benefits including health and dental, 401(k) and section 125 plans and much more!
Let us help you build your Legacy today.
PCL Constructors Inc. - 19 months ago