Responsible for cleaning and maintaining all public
areas carpet according to established training and hotel
procedures while delivering superior guest service.
Hours: 8:00am to 3:30pm to include weekdays, holidays
maintenance equipment (i.e. carpet equipment,
- Ability to lift and move approximately 75 pounds.
- Ability to operate, control and maintain industrial
vacuums, buffers, pressure washers, golf carts and
direct/escort them to the various facilities and
- Ability to communicate with guests and be able to
locations within the hotel.
disinfectants) and prolonged exposure to water.
- Ability to work with chemicals (i.e. cleaners,
excessive heat, humidity).
- Ability to work in extreme temperature (i.e.
sun, fog and pollen).
- Ability to work in extreme weather (i.e. rain, wind,
continuous daily basis.
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, climb and reach on a
- Ability to cover assigned guest floors to standards.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to adhere to Peabody grooming standards.
- Ability to uphold and exemplify Peabody Service
- Must have one year prior experience in carpet
meal break and end of shift.
- Follows procedures for reporting to work, taking
- Adheres to bending and lifting techniques.
- Reports all safety hazards and broken or
disposing trash (both interior/exterior).
- Follows procedures on lifting, emptying and
exterior of hotel and back of the house areas.
- Cleans restrooms to standards in the interior and
- Operates, maintains and uses proper storage of
carpet cleaners for proper spotting.
- Follows training guidelines and current use of
stocking of supplies.
- Uses authorized storage areas/closets for proper
- Follows instructions as per special