DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking a Cartographer / Geospatial Analyst to support our government customer in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with minimum supervision on challenging, long-term projects; have excellent abilities with the ArcGIS suite of software; and the ability to do feature extraction, digital elevation model extraction, imagery orthorectification, map production, and other cartographic/GIS related tasks. The candidate should also be familiar with remote sensing data.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills with minimum of 3 years of experience in Cartographic / GIS analysis required
- Ability to conduct topographic feature extraction from imagery
- Expertise in creating products using the ArcGIS suite of software
- Strong team player able to thrive in a fast-moving environment with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, passionate, and an effective communicator
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a Remote Sensing or related field or at least 6 years experience with GIS analysis
- Must have a Top Secret with adjudication for SCI access; or TS with SSBI less than 2 years old
This position is contingent.
- Experience in other Geospatial Intelligence disciplines such as spectral analysis is a plus
- Experience also preferred in more advanced imagery tools such as Feature Analyst and ENVI
- Experience with basic Socet GXP functions
DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is an employee-owned company whose strategy is to be the most sought after source of superior technical...