SpecPro, Inc., (www.specpro-inc.com) is a dynamic 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation specializing in Life Sciences, Engineering and Technical Services, Information Management Services, and Environmental Services. With over 16 years of professional experience, SpecPro is proud to serve the government and industry in these disciplines. SpecPro has an immediate opportunity for a Case Processing Assistant II - Junior in Atlanta, Georgia.
The U.S. Department of Labor Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) in the Employment and Training Administration carries out the Secretary of Labor's responsibly under immigration law with respect to the admission of foreign workers on a permanent or temporary basis. Each year OFLC processes hundreds of thousands of applications from employers seeking to hire permanent, temporary, and specialized workers from abroad.
We are currently looking for several individuals for the position of Case Processing Assistant II – Junior in Atlanta, Georgia. In this position you will provide clerical and administrative support to the operations on site with the following duties:
• Maintaining files in an accurate manner according to established guidelines.
• Performing tracking and management of case files on site using a Microsoft Access database.
• Preparing a variety of documents, correspondences, and reports using word processing software and web based applications.
• Assisting in the validation of the business status of the employer and confirming the employer’s knowledge that an application has been filed on the firm’s behalf; Complying with program regulations, technical guidance and standard operating procedures.
• Performs various clerical work, as needed, to support the operations of the center.
• May compile, sort, and verify accuracy of information to be entered.
• Use databases and spreadsheets to keep a record of work completed.
Some college required, Associates degree preferred.
• 1-3 years’ experience working in a fast paced, detailed oriented clerical position.
• Strong background in working with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Candidates MUST have U.S. citizenship or the ability to obtain citizenship, and be able to pass a government background investigation.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard