Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity as a Case Cart Sales/Repair Manager in the Boston/Northeast Territory . We are looking for a candidate with experience in cart repair using welding techniques.
IMS is looking for a highly technical repair technician to repair surgical instrument case carts in a hospital setting. This position may require some travel to various customer sites throughout the assigned territory.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
• Possess extensive knowledge and experience of preventative maintenance, repair and welding of wheeled carts and devices.
• Will provide technical sales of the on-location services to the customer.
• Establish and maintain customer service expectations.
• Manage all aspects of the on-location service with the customer including solicitation of potential customers, repair of wheeled carts and devices on required days.
• Daily driving of straight truck to and from customer premises. Maintains a clean driving record, professional attitude and appearance.
Education and/or Experience
• Degree from a 4-year institute of higher learning or equivalent experience and/or combination of education and/or experience.
Certificates/ Licenses/ Registrations
• Requires valid Driver's License and any other certification(s) or license(s) required by applicable State(s).
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, please visit
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...