Critical Action Items & Measurable Deliverables:
1. Assess needs of children and families to create individual service plan and coordinate service planning.
2. Maintain a caseload, complete individual service plans, and maintain contact with clients through phone calls and home visits.
3. Prepare, compile, submit, and maintain accurate records, files, forms, statistics, and additional relevant information in accord with agency policy, licensing and/or funding requirements.
4. Complete weekly supervision with Lead Case Manager.
5. Work evenings and weekends to accommodate working families and their schedules.
1. Community networking and research to obtain resources for children and families.
2. Participate in workshops, seminars, education programs and other activities that promote professional growth and development.
3. Driving and some travel required.
4. Other job duties as assigned.
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...