Job Summary: |
- Provide comprehensive in-home assessments for appropriate services;
- Maintain a working knowledge of community resources and a working knowledge of payer requirements;
- Provide advocacy and education to elders victimized by a crime;
- Respond to Protective Services referrals from the Division of Elderly Affairs (DEA);
- Actively promote the Elder Services program to community service agencies and health facilities to increase public awareness, financial support and referrals.
- Bachelor Degree in Gerontology, Social Work or related field with Elder experience.
- Valid driver ’s license required
- Demonstrate computer proficiency and the ability to adapt to the state systems/databases for Division of Elderly Affairs (DEA) and the Department of Human Services (DHS);
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
The competitive benefits program offered by Child
" Family includes, but is not limited to Medical and dental insurance 401(k) employer-matched retirement plan Life and long-term disability insurance Discounted child care available at main building Employee Recruitment Program (ERP) Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Worksite wellness programs Generous paid leave Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
Child & Family Services of Newport County - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -