Outpatient Mental Health Services : Our Outpatient Mental Health Department specializes in caring and professional services for individuals with serious mental illness in Worcester and Worcester County. Outpatient care might include individual, family or group psychotherapy, psychiatric services, medication management, crisis management or case management. The Outpatient Team also offers Intensive Group Therapy three mornings a week, if needed.
The Outpatient Mental Health Treatment Team includes psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, psychologists and mental health counselors trained and experienced in the care of those with serious mental health problems. We work closely with primary care physicians, area hospitals and the Department of Mental Health to coordinate care. Services are available in Spanish, Vietnamese and English.
Community Healthlink’s Counseling Centers feature services for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. Our clinics are located in Worcester, Clinton, Fitchburg, Leominster, and Gardner.
- Provide Outreach, engagement, care coordination and support in the community to clients enrolled with MBHP, Network-Health, Fallon, NHP and Boston Health Net.
- Work with other providers in the community, provide transportation to appointments, submit applications for housing, DTA, Social Security, etc.
- Function as a liaison with other providers.
- Assist with daily skills, appointment compliance, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, social work, or other human services field
- 1 year experience working with program population
- Valid Driver's license and vehicle for transportation
Community Healthlink - 15 months ago
Community Healthlink is a leading community-based provider of comprehensive mental health, substance abuse, rehabilitation, homeless and...