Job Summary: |
- Assist in the overall care of the residents - health/hygiene, education, and their social/emotional well-being.
- Develop case plans and assist in obtaining relevant assessment data, i.e. school records, assessment summaries, and other documents; attend court reviews, compose court letters, and make recommendations to the court for further involvement
- Supervise the behavior and activities of residents and participate in identifying personal and adjustment issues, and assess the psychosocial levels of functioning of the residents.
- Due to the dynamic nature of Residential services, employees must be willing and able to adapt to changes in location, shift and task assignments if program needs require such changes. Although a concerted effort is made to avoid assignment changes, these are necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work, Health, Human Services, or related field plus 6 months of Human Service experience, particularly with children and/or adolescents, or
- Associate Degree in Social Work, Health, Human Services, or related field plus 12 months of Human Service experience, particularly with children and/or adolescents, or
- High School diploma plus 18 months of human service experience, particularly with children and/or adolescents
- Must be at least 21 years old
* Must hold a valid driver ’s license for at least 3 years.
* Does not have more than two (2) moving violations in the last three (3) years
* Does not have more than one (1) at fault accident in the last three (3) years
* Does not have any Serious Violation in the last three years
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Positive appraisal of a two question writing sample (conducted during interview session)
The competitive benefits program offered by Child
" Family includes, but is not limited to: • Medical and dental insurance • 401(k) employer-matched retirement plan • Life and long-term disability insurance • Discounted child care available at main building • Employee Recruitment Program (ERP) • Flexible Spending Account (FSA) • Worksite wellness programs • Generous paid leave • Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)