To provide child case management services for children and adolescents with severe emotional disturbances, mental retardation, autism and/or PDD in consultation with parents, the child, and a multi-disciplinary team of natural supports and/or professionals from school, child welfare, mental health and other agencies.
Schedule: Weekdays Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four (4) year college with a specialization in counseling, psychology, social work, special education or closely related field; or graduate of an accredited college or university with a master's degree in social work, education, psychology, counseling, or closely related field; or registered nurse who has at least two (2) years of full-time equivalent psychiatric experience with children. General Requirements
- Experience working with children, with special needs, and their families preferred.
- Adequate automobile insurance limit of $100,000/300,000 (liability/collision) combined single limit.
- Possession of and ability to maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Possession of vehicle which is in good repair.
- Good driving record. Benefits
- View Sweetser's Benefits Package