The Community Support Program (CSP) offers intensive, short-term community-based care coordination for individuals in need of support and outreach in order to successfully engage medical, behavioral health and social services in the community.
CSP aims to improve the individual's overall quality of life within the community by supporting treatment goals, empowering them to be advocates for themselves and assisting them to obtain benefits, access to health care and connect to social and community services.
- Focus on short-term problem solving with individuals who are encountering challenges involving medical and/or behavioral health treatment plans.
- Assist individuals who are not engaged in outpatient and/or community-based services.
- Provide care coordination for individuals with multiple social stressors and psychiatric concerns and are considered clinically "at risk" in the community.
- Provide outreach and support to individuals with a history of high utilization of inpatient psychiatric services and/or substance abuse acute level of care.
- Specialize in working with woman who are pregnant, at risk of using substances and are utilizing behavioral health services.
- Provide transportation to and from therapy and/or medical appointments.
- Assist in obtaining entitlements, health, social and community services.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1 or more years experience preferred.
- Experience working with addictions and mental health issues a plus.
- Good listener with strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working independently and within a group.