To provide constructive services to children while under care in order to improve their functioning and link families to appropriate services in the community.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES :
· Provide individual, family and group counseling
· Provide direct services/case planning to clients
· Maintain mandated contacts: Caretaker/child/worker/bio-parents/siblings/clinical and medical staff school and other resources.
· Prepare timely, complete and accurate reports, including FASP, PH reports and intra-agency reporting.
· Make home visits and collateral contacts in order to meet ACS requirements.
· Facilitate and actively participate in six month Service Plan Reviews and Family Team Conferences
· Establish a culturally appropriate network with other systems within the community
· Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelors Degree and knowledge of child welfare system
· 3 + years experience
· Good verbal and written communication skills are essential
· Computer proficient, knowledge of Connections
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Leake & Watts - 7 months ago
Leake & Watts has been providing social services for over 180 years, continually expanding our programs to meet the changing needs of...