QSI/NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduced healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at www.qsii.com
The Cash Accounting Analyst will analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within QSI, Inc.
- Work closely with Account Services to ensure unapplied cash post SAP go-live are properly researched
- Journal entries
- Cash Analysis
- Revenue Analysis
- Support the Accounting Manager with general accounting responsibilities
Required Education (including certifications):
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and t heir proper application
- Possess excellent skills with the ability to effectively interact with employees in multiple disciplines
- Three (3) or more years of cash management, or cash accounting experience, in a high transaction volume environment within a mid-to-large sized corporation
- Solid understanding of the internal control environment surrounding the cash receipts and disbursements cycle
- Experience working with lockbox and zero balance accounts
- Communication skills sufficient to perform job function
- Excellent customer service skills a must
- Excellent organizational skills a must
Desired Education (including certifications):
QSI/Nextgen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or a related business field
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.
NextGen Healthcare - 17 months ago
The next available appointment with your doctor might not be until next July, but NextGen Healthcare Information Systems will help with the...