• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
• Exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
• Always present a positive and professional image.
• Cashier experience required
• Assists in preparing of food.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Performs cleaning duties, including cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• Brews coffee, fills beverage machines, sets up hot and/or cold food area.
• Checks and stores incoming supplies.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned
* No access to public transportation
Hours vary from
• Mon-Fri 9:00am-2:00pm
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...