Ampco System Parking, a subsidiary of ABM, is a nationwide parking service. Ampco manages parking operations for office buildings, hotels, hospitals, municipalities and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated is the largest facility services contractor listed on the New York Stock Exchange. With annualized revenues in excess of $3.5 billion and more than 105,000 employees, ABM provides parking, janitorial, engineering, and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, institutional and retail facilities in hundreds of cities across North America. |
The purpose is to maintain the facility for the staff, and public in a safe operating condition; maintaining a preventive maintenance program; and resolving immediate operation and/or safety concerns. We are looking for staff to work full-time on second shift.
- Accurately handle multiple cash transactions.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair of property and equipment.
- Cleaning duties as required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects.
- Miscellaneous painting on property.
- Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
- Required to detect and diagnose minor problems and correct the problems before they become major problems.
- Responsible for disassembling defective equipment and repairing or replacing with the necessary parts.
- Responsible for testing machines to ensure it is running smoothly and properly.
- Perform other duties as designated by Manager.
- To assist any and all patrons in any way we can.
- To maintain a professional image for our client establishment.
- Maintenance Experience preferred.
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance.
- Must be capable to perform multiple, technical and non-technical tasks simultaneously in order to meet changing job conditions.
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbally) in English.
- Education: high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player.
- Enjoy working with the general public.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, drug test and MVR check.
EOE : ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion and 118,000 employees in over 300...