Curry Transfer and Recycling, a Waste Connections, Inc. site, has an immediate opening for aLaborer/Cashier at our operation in Brookings, OR. This is a labor-intensive position with lots of customer interaction.
In this position you will be working at our transfer station. You will be dealing with the public, operating equipment, and will have labor and cleaning duties. You will also handle cash and credit card payments.
Do not stop by or call our local office. Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com
Ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Be able to follow safe operating practices.
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service. .
- Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
- 1+ year of customer service exp.
- 1+ year of labor experience.
- Forklift or equipment operating exp.
- Strong computer skills including word and excel
- Previous cash handling experience.
Waste Connections - 16 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...