Responsible for properly operating HCH telecommunications equipment and all other Patient Access Department equipment, including the mail and folding machines. Manages incoming and operator calls. Responds appropriately to alarms and emergency situations. Receives and records payments and totals and summarizes deposits. Provides excellent Customer Service support at all times. Ensures accuracy of all duties performed.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Previous PBX experience preferred.
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations required.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required. Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
Holy Cross Hospital - Taos, NM - 30+ days ago