Looking for extra cash? Put money in your pocket by working part-time hours with us! If you possess exceptional customer service skills and the desire to influence people, you may be the associate we are looking for!
Our KC-based retail operation is easily among the most dynamic retail environments anywhere. Your position is vital to the store's success by providing service to our customers in a manner that makes them want to return. We offer great variety to Associates on a sizeable scale. . .
1,000,000 unique products pass thru our company each year,
43 retail commodities - clothes to HBA, food to hardware, electronics to fine jewelry,
Many famous brands, like Toshiba, Brighton, Juicy Couture, Rachel Ray & Dewalt
In addition to accurately processing sales in a timely fashion, you'll fully utilize the following skills:
• Provides a friendly environment, which includes greeting, acknowledging and engaging with every customer
• Strive to accurately and efficiently ring transactions on registers
• Conscientious desire to have an accurately balanced drawer
• Become fully knowledgeable about all in-store promotions and advertisements
• Maintain an orderly and appealing space around the register area
• Solid math and reading skills to accurately complete all required documentation
• Must be able to work varied hours including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager
Our company, Cargo Largo, is an industry leader in the disposition of surplus and undelivered inventory. We partner with some of America's premier transportation and retail/distribution companies.
Only applications submitted via https://www.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/CargoLargo/PublicJobs/Canviewjobs.cfm? will be considered.
We offer competitive pay and benefit package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and support a drug free work environment.
Cargo Largo - 17 months ago