PT Cashier 1
Express Convenience Center
606 Dousman Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
HOURS: Days & hours vary from store to store
A Cashier 1 is required to provide excellent customer service, to follow company policies and procedures, and to sell products to individuals in a convenience store.
• Must be 17 years of age, 18 years of age in stores that sell alcohol
• Able to read and interpret documents such as rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Able to write routine shift reports
• Able to speak effectively before customers and associates
• Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Able to operate point of sale equipment
• Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Able to regularly stand and walk; to occasionally climb or balance on a ladder; and to stoop, bend, crouch when cleaning and stocking coolers and shelves
Smitten with the love of oil distribution, the founding Schmidt family owns and operates U.S. Venture (formerly U.S. Oil). The company's...