PT Cashier 1
Express Convenience Center
606 Dousman Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
HOURS: Days & hours vary from store to store
A Cashier 1 is required to provide excellent customer service, to follow company policies and procedures, and to sell products to individuals in a convenience store.
• Must be 17 years of age, 18 years of age in stores that sell alcohol
• Able to read and interpret documents such as rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Able to write routine shift reports
• Able to speak effectively before customers and associates
• Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Able to operate point of sale equipment
• Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Able to regularly stand and walk; to occasionally climb or balance on a ladder; and to stoop, bend, crouch when cleaning and stocking coolers and shelves
U.S. Oil - 14 months ago
Smitten with the love of oil distribution, the founding Schmidt family owns and operates U.S. Venture (formerly U.S. Oil). The...