PT - Cashier 1
Express Convenience Stores
303 W Main Street
Little Chute, WI 54140
HOURS: Hours and Workdays may vary from store to store
A Cashier 1 is required to provide excellent customer service, to follow company policies and procedures, and to sell products to individuals in a convenience store.
Desired minimum qualifications include:
- Must be 17 years of age, 18 years of age in stores that sell alcohol
- Able to read and interpret documents such as rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Able to write routine shift reports
- Able to speak effectively before customers and associates
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Able to operate point of sale equipment
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Able to regularly stand and walk; to occasionally climb or balance on a ladder; and to stoop, bend, crouch when cleaning and stocking coolers and shelves
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.