Position: Cage/Count Room Manager
Reports To: FinancialController
Oversees and directs all Cage and count room operations; ensures compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations as well as all Federal laws governing monetary transactions and company policies and procedures as well as internal controls.
· Overall responsible for the safeguarding of company assets by ensuring internal control procedures are followed.
· Responsible for systems development and implementation, forms management and strict compliance to department policies and procedures.
· Develops and implements cage policies and procedures.
· Selects, schedules, directs, supervises, trains and develop all cashiering staff.
· Implements gaming controls, company regulations and internal controls relating to Cage
· Ensures the integrity and accuracy of all Cage transactions, records and paperwork
· Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, internal controls and government regulations and be vigilant of irregularities .
· Develops departmental budget.
· Maintains inventory control of all currency, coins, checks, related forms and documents.
· Works with Surveillance and Security to develop and maintain drop route.
· Monitors count room activity for cleanliness, safe working conditions and practices, and compliance with all department and company policies, procedures, internal controls and government regulations.
· Ensures the proper removal and counting of all vouchers and currency from gaming bill acceptors.
· Controls the storage of gaming-related records and forms.
· Prepares and generate gaming device, cash and voucher and win reports at the conclusion of the count.
· Handles minor mechanical equipment maintenance and repairs.
· Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Demonstrates and provides outstanding and courteous customer and employee relations at all times. Presents oneself in a neat and clean appearance at all times.
· Attends periodic meetings and training sessions.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Mental and Physical
· Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to lift moderate amounts of at least 30 lbs.
· Ability to make independent decisions, handle mental and physical stress
· Ability to read, speak and communicate ideas in English.
· Must have an analytical thought process, use persuasion where necessary and read and understand spreadsheets.
· Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays & special events as needed.
· Associates Degree preferred but not requiered
· Three years related Cage Manager and minimum 1 year Drop / Count Room Manager experience required.
· Must be PC proficient and have excellent communication, supervisory and delegation skills.
· Strong planning, analytical, organizational skills including proficient knowledge of using Microsoft words, Excel spreadsheets or similar data reporting.
EEO/AA & Drug Free Workplace
- Must be over the age of 18 years old and be able to obtain the appropriate license pursuant to The Bahamas regulations.
- A valid passport is required and must be able to travel aboard.
Hilton Miami Downtown - 13 months ago
If you need a bed for the night, Hilton Worldwide (formerly Hilton Hotels) has a few hundred thousand of them. The company is one of the...