Responsible for identifying, developing and retaining premium slot players with a strong emphasis on new customer development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Performs excellent customer service at all time.
• Acts as a resource to customers and Team Members by maintaining a working knowledge of the Company’s facilities and special events and advising customers of same, whenever possible.
• Attends events to promote and identify potential VIP Players.
• Greets customers on the casino floor, establishing rapport with them and providing complimentary amenities based upon specific casino guidelines for levels of play.
• Promotes the success of the Player’s Club by explaining this marketing tool to customers, issuing membership cards and demonstrating the various methods of use.
• Signs up new players in the Player’s Club.
• Resolves miscellaneous customer complaints, referring to the appropriate supervisor when necessary.
• Assists customers with reservations for restaurants, theater shows, hotel and accommodations.
• Facilitates the effective management of information by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
• Prepares correspondence, memos, forms, reports, and other miscellaneous paperwork as needed.
• Augments special events through active participation in same.
• Observes special events in the lives of our customers by preparing and mailing birthday and/or anniversary cards, newsletters, and personal notes whenever possible.
• Records information on new customers and updates computer files as needed.
• Assists the Slots Department with Jackpots by providing photographic services and issuing complimentary amenities to customers as Jackpots are awarded.
• Compiles customer feedback and informs management of findings on a regular basis.
• Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.
• Ushers as needed by management for events.
• Performs any reasonable request made by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience in marketing, player development or guest related services required.
Ability to read, analyzes, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the Company.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk or hear. The Team Member is regularly required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The Employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit; stoop, crouch, crawl or kneel.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.