It’s an exciting time to work at Xtime. Every day consumers and automotive dealers connect with each other using our software. Whether it’s scheduling service appointments through a variety of devices (web, mobile phone, in-vehicle), looking up the repair history for your vehicle, or finding prices or promotions for repairs and maintenance, our ServiceCRM product has not only revolutionized the way people look for repair and maintenance services, but is also transforming how consumers, dealers, and manufacturers interact. Xtime is leading that transformation.
If you want to work for the leading automotive ServiceCRM company… If you enjoy working with people, helping them navigate through the technology maze and have the passion to work in a fast-paced environment then read on…
We are currently seeking a Catalog Application Specialist at our corporate headquarters in Redwood City, California headquarters. The position’s responsibilities are focused on providing technical leadership and execution in the development and deployment of the service and parts catalogs of our Automobile Dealer Customers. Activities include the following tasks:
Industry Specific Background
- Maintains full ownership of the automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) catalogs
- Oversee/create the construction of all OEM catalogs including service and parts components
- Interact with Engineering organization on the planning, implementation of catalogs for both service and parts as they evolve
- Interact with OEMs and with SMEs for particular makes
- Providing recommendations to enhance, simplify, correct internal data model
- Oversee/create the construction and maintenance of all of Year/Make/model trim-based primary vehicle set
- Create mechanisms that will allow dealerships to use all OEMs catalogs
- Oversee the ongoing maintenance of catalogs
- Act as enterprise customer and dealership advocate within Xtime.
An Xtime Catalog Application Specialist will be responsible for working in a dynamic and complex technical environment within Xtime and must be able to translate these complexities into operational actions for Xtime’s customers.
- At least 3 years Service or Parts catalog experience
- Experience within an Automotive OEM (with preference to Chrysler, GM, Volkswagen, Nissan, Hyundai, and Toyota), dealer group(s), regional group(s), dealership(s), and/or industry vendor(s) in the area of Service or Parts catalog strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years working directly with dealerships; preferably in an advisory capacity, iterating through catalog implementation, and
- Working knowledge of one or more Dealer Management Systems (DMS) (highly desirable).
The following skills and experience will be essential to meet the needs of this challenging position:
Other Required Skills
- Familiarity with vehicle service requirements including mileage interval and conditional systems
- Detail oriented individual familiar with identifying database excursions
- Deep expertise in data modeling and its effect on software processes
- Experience with software systems and processes related to software operation, deployment and support, such as relational databases and data provisioning
- Ability and eagerness to learn complex technology, and basic understanding of web-based systems
Salary: Dependent upon experience. This is a full time position
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively discuss technical issues with non-technical customer personnel
- Sensitivity and patience when working with customers
- Organization and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility/adaptability to work in a very dynamic environment
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative atmosphere
If you are located outside the San Francisco Bay Area, telecommuting ok.
We offer excellent comprehensive benefits including medical and dental coverage, paid time off, a 401k plan and more. Xtime is a pre-IPO company, and as an employee of this company you will be participating in our stock option plan.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume and compensation requirements with “CATALOG APPLICATION SPECIALIST” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls, please.
About Xtime Inc.
Xtime, Inc. (www.xtime.com) is the leading provider of Web Scheduling and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions for automotive service departments in the US. We are the preferred provider for service scheduling for most of the popular automotive manufacturers and are doubling our customer base every year. For more information, please visit our website at www.xtime.com.
KEYWORDS: Automotive, CRM, SaaS, catalog, dealership, technical, mechanical, database excursions, data modeling, software systems, DMS, software application, service or parts catalog, dealer, OEM, data modeling, catalog maintenance,
Xtime - 20 months ago
Xtime helps auto dealerships churn through as many car fixes as possible. Founded in 1999, the company provides services automation software...