Coordinates all phases of the catalog production process to meet deadlines and quality standards.
· Responsible for the production proofing process: copy consolidation, tracking and scheduling, etc.
· Work with the editor and copywriters on re-writes and edits.
· Proof copy for correctness in style, SKUs, prices, and product information. Communicate changes to production assistants.
· Maintain and organize copy and photography in as they come in.
· Manage the work flow with the assistants and the production support team.
· Observe and prep for the color separation process.
· Prepare necessary materials for presentation at the film review meetings with production assistants.
· Complete special projects as assigned.
· Begin budget training and invoice coding.
· BA in Graphic Communication or Fine Arts, with some related experience preferred
· Proficiency in Macintosh , Adobe InDesign & Adobe Photoshop.
· Experience with Adobe Illustrator a plus
· Ability to adapt to new production software and systems
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organization skills and highly detail-oriented
· Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - 2 years ago
Epicureans are at home at Williams-Sonoma, a leading multi-channel retailer of high-end goods for well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, and...