Our client is seeking a Catalog Specialist in Seattle, Washington (WA). Japanese language skills are highly preferred for this position.
- Responsibility for protecting and enhancing revenue by ensuring the seamless flow of content to our client's digital stores, monitoring and maintaining operational performance, and working with clients to improve operational performance
- Responsible for proactive monitoring of digital ingestion and operational systems to identify and address issues that impact revenue generation or service levels
- Understands and correctly applies a wide variety of software tools to manage digital assets, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Consistently improve content provider and customer experience by delivering superior customer support, and by relentlessly advocating for content providers throughout the enterprise
- Leverage relationships, automation, and new technology to improve cycle time, throughput, and yield of Instant Video titles from ingestion through distribution
Kforce - 18 months ago
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...