Providing Category Management support to the sales force for all category strategies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide support for sell in of customer and category plans
- Develop and present effective sell stories under direction of Category Management team.
- Manage data hierarchy for proper alignment within databases
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of monthly sales reports
- Data mining of syndicated data to develop category insights
Special Requirements (if any)
- Must be willing and able to travel 5%-10% of the time
- Based in New York City
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Math and problem solving skills
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
- Team oriented
Education and Experience
- Required Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred understanding of IRI/Nielsen Syndicated data or Market Research
- Preferred 1-3 years’ work experience
Indeed - 11 months ago
KIND Healthy Snacks is the company behind KIND Fruit & Nut , KIND PLUS, KIND Nuts & Spices and KIND Healthy Grains. KIND was...