Well known as a retail industry leader, Daymon Worldwide has evolved from its roots as a Private Brand pioneer into a full-service retail branding and sourcing company with a global presence. Daymon’s portfolio of companies has expertise across a full array of retail services, including Private Brand Development, Strategy & Branding, Sourcing & Logistics, Retail Merchandising and Consumer Experience Marketing. Daymon Worldwide provides its leading-edge services through multiple business units organized under one corporate umbrella. As a company of 22,000 associates operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none.
Performs category analyses and advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated and non-syndicated data sources; prepares category reviews, including industry and trend analyses. Be a recognized leader in the knowledge of research tools.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
- Provide category analyses & advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated & non-syndicated data sources.
- Prepare category reviews to include industry and trend analyses.
- Be a recognized leader in the knowledge of research tools.
- Access relevant information , interpret results and draw conclusions to support the business case for each project and make basic observations based on data.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing through training, mentoring.
- Provide functional direction to junior associates to accomplish team objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1.5 years relavent work experience
- Experience pulling data from sources including syndicated Nielsen, IRI, MRI, Mintel, etc.
- Proven knowledge of category management methods & analytics, fact-based selling, marketing analysis & planning
- Experience working with a wide range of syndicated data resources & demonstrated ability to provide insights from data
- Ability to bring out the best in others through attitude, communication and recognition.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, work independently
- Strong PC skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
Daymon - 22 months ago