Take your Category Management career to the next level! In this role you will help build the entire infrastructure for category management. Become an integral part of category planning and be considered a trusted resource to strategically influence the category. This is a newly created position due to growth.
- Highly Analytical – ability to unify and analyze multiple sources of data and integrate data across multiple systems and platforms.
- Very detail oriented.
- Develop presentations delivering consumer/category insights
- Use data & insights to assist in developing retailer strategies
- Develop customer specific category reviews and analysis to include:
- Account specific Scan and Internal Data
- Develop Category Assessment, Strategies, and Scorecard
- Develop Category Tactics; Assortment, Promotion, Pricing, Shelving
- Provide category and systems training to other team members
- Category Development Sales System Management and Training
- Category Management "Best Practices" development
- Software training, development, and implementation.
- Advanced PC skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to be a team player in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Must be able to juggle multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Must be self motivated, articulate and creative.
- Ability to work independently, with a minimum of supervision.
- Strong working knowledge of Syndicated data and customer POS sources (Retail Link, Spectra and IRI data)
- 5+ years experience in CPG Category Management
- Experience working in a corporate office
- Classically trained
- Strategic thinker
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Comfortable presenting ideas and concepts to groups of varying levels within the organization.
- Ability to contribute, influence and work effectively in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Technical skills: highly skilled in Excel and Power Point. Database knowledge is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Syndicated data and customer POS sources.
Send resume in confidence to:
- Bachelors Degree required
Tom McGuire, Executive Recruiter
Phone: (440) 243-5151 Ext 228
CPG CatNet - 10 months ago
CMKG provides a range of training and development solutions to individuals and organizations. CMKG's training courses and programs are aimed...